Monday, August 6, 2012

confidence , the most important thing.

confidence comes from alays being right but not fearing wrong <3

confidence is something i dont always have, i'll admitt it ! It's something to have a lot of , we become scared or insacure and we loose our confidence because of somebody else . i have an example for you , i lost quite a bit of my confidence by a friend telling me something to bring me down and think a lot!

It was just yesterday when my family and I were leaving the frain's cabin . At about 11:30 we ran out to the close mall because my friend emilie and i wanted crocs and i have been telling and telling my mom how much i want them and how their so cute (this as the start of my confidence). So we get to the croc store and em and i are soo excited ! we pick out our croc's and our jibbitz to go with them. we checkout and pay! (my confidence is no very high because im confident i love them) so my mom and emilie's mom wanted to go to the store down 4 stores , so me and em just sat and talked about them ! i took a picture of my crocs and sent them to my close friends , i said " i got crocs today ! to pairs , i love theem !!" when we return to our car , i see that i have a text from my friend kayla .. it says "cool." and i think to myself... is that soppose to "sound" mean? then another comes in as i ignore the text. she then texted me saying that i talked shit about other girls with crocs, then i go and get them , seriously kayla . she can never be happy for me . ( my confidence , now is very low) i start to cry beacuse i dont know what to do , ignore her ? its not that easy . i let it go and try to move on . its just an example of some confidence that got lost .. remember sticks and stones may break my bones, but words ill never hurt me<3

No comments:

Post a Comment